How many of you have wanted to know what PSYCH-K actually means?
PSYCH - is a variant spelling of the word ‘PSYCHE’ which is the mind, body and soul! In various disciplines is it the totality of the conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind.
K - The K stands for the key to sustainable change.
PSYCH-K is about freeing our minds from the stagnation we hold in our physicality. It’s a process that allows us to rewrite any limiting beliefs into self-enhancing and self-empowering beliefs. The outcome being, we reconcile with our Self and live in a complete state of harmony and a deep understanding of nature, as we are all one.
Rob Williams describes this work so beautifully - “The result is, a being that is largely driven by its spiritual nature through its physiology. So what we are doing is helping people print out their divinity through their physicality. In this way, we bring heaven to earth, our consciousness, our divinity, living through our physicality to have this divine experience.”
It was only when I found PSYCH-K that I learnt how extremely powerful the subconscious mind is and that it is absolutely necessary to do this work!
Did you know that 95% of our consciousness is the subconscious mind (Habitual mind, it can only play back what it learns) and the other 5% is the conscious mind, the creative mind. So, 95% of our day is run by our programs in the subconscious mind. It’s job is to create reality from your programs, so, if you believe you are not good enough, 95% of your day you will be self-sabotaging yourself to make sure you aren’t good enough!!!
Our conscious mind lives in the past and the future, so if our conscious mind is there, who is taking care of the now? The subconscious mind!! It is running on your programs (beliefs and habits picked up from other people)
It is said that 70% of our beliefs are limiting, can you see how our days, weeks and years play out if 70% of our day we are in an auto pilot mode of thinking we aren’t good enough!
When it comes down to it we can make all the conscious decisions we want but our conscious mind only has a 40bt processor and is up against our subconscious mind who runs on a 40 million bit processor. Let me put that into context, the subconscious mind can process 40 million bits of data per second from its environment! It is 1 million times more powerful than the conscious mind!
So we can stand in front of the mirror and repeat I am good enough all we want but what we actually need is for it to be changed at the subconscious level then we will be operating on auto pilot from a self-empowering and self-enhancing belief system!
This has become such a beautiful, simple and powerful process which is light and fun. PSYCH-K has changed my life! There’s no other way of putting it! It can honestly change a belief you’ve had your entire life in just a few minutes.
If you're looking for change and I mean deep change, PSYCH-K may be the modality for you!
WRITTEN BY ALISON GODBIER